Helping Hand Transitions is committed to helping you get organized. Sometimes there just isn’t enough time in a day to get everything done. Clutter happens when (sometimes tough) decisions are deferred “for now”. Documents stack up, clothes get piled in a corner, food gets buried under more food, just-in-case items take over storage space. We can help you make those tough decisions, put an end to your clutter and provide you with a system to keep it gone.
Are you moving? Is it time to transition into a smaller home? Let us be your Helping Hand.
Moving is stressful. Even if it seems straightforward, it rarely is. At Helping Hand Transitions, our goal is to make the transition from one home to another as seamless as possible. We will work with you to:
- sort through existing items
- purge/donate/recycle/auction any unwanted articles
- pack up items to keep in an organized and prioritized system, so you know where everything is
- oversee the moving process, including reservations for movers/moving trucks/storage if required
- unpack and set up in the new home
- coordinate mailing address changes, where possible
- check in with a follow-up after your move-in date in to ensure everything is to your satisfaction
- answer questions you may have throughout the process
After your initial consultation, we will set up a customized plan for your moving needs that fits into your schedule. Then you can rest assured that you are in good hands!
As a Certified Staging Professional and Vacant Staging Specialist, I am able to assist you in maximizing your profits and creating beautiful spaces tailored to suit your specific needs.
I am very passionate about my work (play)! I put my heart and soul into everything I do.
I have been staging properties since 2013, improving curb appeal and beautifying outdoor spaces for over 11 years and have packed, de-cluttered and organized over a dozen long distance and local moves.
Downsizing and selling your home can be a stressful and daunting experience. I empathize with you and your challenges with change and transition. Me and my team can assist you with the emotions of letting go.
We are here to help minimize the impact of your transition and maximize your return on investment. We will roll up our sleeves and make any mission possible!
We look forward to assisting you!
Call, text or email me today…
Marilyn Roeke, CCSP, VSS
“Creating Profitable First Impressions”